প্রকাশঃ ০১ এপ্রিল, ২০১৮ ১১:৪০:৩২
| আপডেটঃ ১৯ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০২০ ০৯:১৯:৪০
Caritas Bangladesh (CB)
- Caritas Bangladesh (CB) is a national and non-profit development organization operating in Bangladesh since 1967. It has its Central Office in Dhaka and eight Regional Offices in Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Dinajpur, Khulna, Mymensingh, Rajshahi and Sylhet. CB is implementing 87 on-going projects covering 209 upazila focusing on six main priorities i.e i) Social Welfare and Community Development, ii) Quality Education, iii) Health Care and Education, iv) Disaster Management, v) Ecological Conservation and Development and vi) Development of Indigenous Peoples.
- Caritas Bangladesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates (men and women) to fill up the following positions for its Development Food Assistance (DFAP)/ SAPLING Project in coordination with CRS and HKI funded by the USAID which is based at its Caritas Chittagong Regional Office. The details of the positions are given as below;
- ROLE & JOB SUMMARY: Manager-SILC (Savings and Inter Lending Communities) will support project team at all the levels to implement savings and lending committee across five Upazilas. S/he will capacitate the field team to implement SILC component at the community level. Monitor and review SILC activities to identify bottle necks and come up with measures to overcome the same.
- Duration: Initially one (1) year
- Job Nature : Contractual/ Temporary
- Job Location: SAPLING District/ Project Office, Bandarban Hill District.
- Please note that the selected candidates will be placed under this Project on contract basis .The project period is up to April 2020 but initial employment offer for selected candidates will be for one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance and his/her service will continue in Caritas till the project exists.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work directly under Program Manager, Technical Advisor and in coordination with partners to support the project team to implement SILC component of the project across five upazila.
- Prepare detailed implementation Plan to roll out SILC component/ Savings strategies, as mentioned in the approved project.
- Organize and supervise implementation of project activities in coordination with partners.
- Represent Caritas at different platforms at different levels pertaining to the SILC component.
- Liaise and coordinate with different stakeholders (including GOs & NGOs) to seek their support in project implementation and share update on project progress/activities.
- Support M&E team of Caritas and HKI to develop monitoring tools to assess implementation of SILC activities and its impact.
- Capacity building of field level staffs to implement SILC activities.
- Visit field to review the program implementation and provide necessary guidance and suggestions for further improvements.
- Support Program Manager to prepare quality report, especially with regard to the progress and impact of SILC activities across five upazilas.
- Assist and cooperate with team in other activities.
- Post Graduate in any subject from recognized University.
- Age 25 to 45 year(s)
- (as on March 2018)
- At least 6 years' experience in savings/ micro finance program in reputed organization with minimum 3 years experienced as Managerial Role.
- Working experience in CHT, especially at Bandarban Hill District.
- Proven record in successful delivery of technical assistance on Micro Finance or Savings activity.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Excel is must) including frequent email correspondences. Excellent in data interpretation and analysis
- Good report writing and facilitation skills.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Eligible and Interested candidates with requisite qualifications are invited to apply with a complete CV with details of two referees, two recent passport size photographs and copies of all educational and experience certificates including National ID to : The Regional Director, Caritas Chittagong Region, 1/E, Baizid Bostami Road (Behind Mimi Super Market), East Nasirabad, Panchalaish, Chittagong.
Personal contact will be treated as disqualification for selection. The existing staff of Caritas may apply through proper channel.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever.
Caritas is an equal opportunities employer
Application Deadline : Apr 3, 2018